The British School of Brussels (BSB) is an international school with 1,350 students from 70 nationalities.
BSB is an all-through school: we have an Early Childhood Centre for children aged 1-3 years old, a Primary School (ages 3-11) and a Secondary School (ages 12-18).
BSB offers a bilingual French/English programme for ages 4-14 years. English and French mother-tongue speakers teach students in a 50/50 mixture of French and English, fostering a true appreciation for both languages and developing skills.
Secondary School students have the opportunity to study a wider range of languages. We have a unique choice of study post-16: A Levels, the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma and BTEC vocational courses in Business, Hospitality, Sport and Applied Sciences.
The campus is in Tervuren, on a green 10-hectare site, just 20 minutes by car outside Brussels. Our academic results are outstanding and our extracurricular facilities are extensive including a wide choice of sport, music, science, art and drama. BSB is the only international school in Belgium to have its own swimming pool.
Contact email@example.com for more information and a tour of the campus.
Our Strategic '2020 Vision'
By 2020 BSB will be known as the first choice for students, parents and professionals as a world class learning community recognised for:
- State of the art campus facilities including sport and performing arts areas
- A commitment to languages including bilingual programmes in French and Dutch
- A creative and evolving curriculum providing a range of options for all learners from 18 months to 18 years, including British and international qualifications
- Enhancing learning through leading edge technologies
- Leading excellence and innovation in professional practice and development
- Active, ethical and purposeful engagement with the world around us.
Inspired new facilities
BSB's inspired new Jacques Rogge Sports Centre includes a 25m swimming pool and a state-of-the-art Sports Hall, Gymnastics arena, Fitness Studio and Dance Studio.