Oeiras International School
Quinta Nossa Senhora da Conceicao,
Rua Antero de Quental no 7,
Coeducational Day & Boarding
Head of school
Co-ed Age Range
Day fees per annum
€ 12,200 - € 18,600
IBDP, IBMYP, IBCP
Language of Instruction
Average Class Size
OIS - Oeiras International School, offers the International Baccalaureate (IB) programmes for Years 6 to 13 (ages 10-18), where students with a range of abilities find success.
The school was founded by a group of parents and teachers deeply committed to academic excellence and intellectual rigour. The sense of community and freedom amongst the students and teachers is maintained under the IB learner profile umbrella.
- We invest in our students. OIS is a not-for-profit school: all generated earnings are re-invested in the school for the benefit of the children.
- We have individual care and attention to each child - class sizes do not exceed 16 students, so as to facilitate multi-level teaching and to focus on individual learning styles.
- We have created a supportive, caring environment in which students take responsibility for their own learning process.
- Its beautiful campus (3.5 acres) and facilities with separate computer labs, library, science labs, art rooms and versatile sports fields.
- OIS only hires experienced IB teachers with degrees and teaching credentials from their home countries.
For students this means that the school has an innovative and creative character, provides an environment of openness and mutual respect, and develops the individual talents of each and every student. Extracurricular and co-curricular activities focus on Creativity and Community & Service. A huge variety of sports activities are also provided.
At OIS happy students are taught by committed and contented teachers.