IPS is a school that prides itself on the warmth of its welcome to children and parents from around the world.
The multi-national community represented at IPS, by pupils and their families as well as staff, helps to create a learning environment which fosters a global understanding of each other and the variety of cultures we bring to the school daily.
We are proud of the high academic standards attained by our children, and encourage them to achieve their best in all areas of the curriculum. We promote the values of caring, self discipline, respect, humour, a love of learning and a sense of discovery which are all so important to the adults of the future who will soon be shaping our world.
At IPS we aim to:
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum for all children.
- Promote respect for others.
- Encourage children to achieve their full potential academically, socially, physically and creatively.
- Enable children to become highly motivated, independent learners with positive self esteem.
- Promote awareness of our differences, celebrating the diversity of our school community.
- Provide a stimulating, supportive, safe, happy and caring environment in which high quality teaching and learning can take place.
- Foster excellent home/school links, encouraging clear and constructive communication between school and parents.